Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef steak recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef steak recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Power.
We all know that having healthy snacks can help us truly feel better within our bodies. If we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Consider eating almonds unless you are afflicted by nut allergies. Almonds provide a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. These types of nuts have quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They actually do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. Having said that, you will not need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. Instead, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Your emotional condition is often lifted simply by eating almonds.
You will not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef steak recipe. You can cook beef steak using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Beef steak:
- Provide 750 gm of beef (I used tenderloin).
- Take 1 tbsp of Garlic fresh finely chopped.
- Take 1 tbsp of Fresh Parsley.
- Use 1,5 tbsp of Mustard paste.
- You need 5 tbsp of Lp sauce/worcestersh.
- Get 1 tbsp of Oregano.
- Take 1 tsp of Rosemerry.
- Take 1 tsp of Thyme.
- Take 1 tbsp of Chicken powder (optional).
- Provide 1 tsp of Black pepper crushed.
- Provide 1 tsp of Salt to taste.
- Take 1/2 cup of Oil approx.
Steps to make Beef steak:
- Start with mixing all the ingredients in a big bowl followed by adding oil and whisking for proper mixing. (You can also add crushed red chilli if your preference is more towards spicy food)…
- Marinate beef for at least 4 to 6 hours then grill it.. Serve with your favorite sideline. I served it with grill potatoes, carrots and tomato..
If you find this Beef steak recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.