Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Beef Broccoli recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Beef Broccoli recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Broccoli recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snack foods.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. This is usually a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between snacks. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt is a snack many people take for granted. The fact is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. You can’t beat yogurt any time it comes to a nutritious snack though. Along with calcium, it’s a good supply of protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is typically eaten to help preserve the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by many people. Try adding some healthy nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent way to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef broccoli recipe. To cook beef broccoli you only need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Beef Broccoli:
- Prepare of beef sliced thin.
- Prepare of ginger minced.
- Provide of garlic minced.
- Prepare of cornstarch.
- Get of water.
- Provide of cooking oil.
- Provide of Salt and ground pepper.
- Provide of Marinade.
- Take of oyster sauce.
- Use of granulated sugar.
- Take of knorr liquid seasoning.
- Use of cooking wine.
Steps to make Beef Broccoli:
- Combine all the marinade ingredients with the thin slices of beef. Add the cornstarch and mix it well. Marinade for 15 mins in the fridge..
- Heat up the pan. Add cooking oil and saute the ginger and garlic till fragrance. Stir fry the broccoli for 3mins. Set aside.
- Take out the marinade when ready. Add up some cooking oil and put the marinade into the pan. Gradually pour water when needed to cook the beef tenderly. Add the broccoli and stir for 2 mins..
- Then serve while it's hot.
If you find this Beef Broccoli recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.