Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Coconut curry pigeon peas (mbaazi)with turmeric rice recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Coconut curry pigeon peas (mbaazi)with turmeric rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coconut curry pigeon peas (mbaazi)with turmeric rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Good For Your Heart.
You already realize that the body calls for a healthy heart. Consider this: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of your body won’t be healthy. You already are aware that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are imperative in terms of the overall health of your heart. However, are you aware that there are several foods that have been discovered to help you improve your heart health? Today, you will learn which foods are great for your heart.
Have you heard the adage “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? Know that apples are loaded with things that will keep your heart healthy. Apples are high in soluble fiber which scrubs your artery walls so that cholesterol and fat can’t accumulate or cause blockages. The truth is that eating just a single Red Delicious apple every day can cause as much as an eight percent decrease in your bad cholesterol levels. That’s a terrific number if you’re endeavoring to improve your heart health!
There are many foods that you can add to your diet that will be beneficial for your body. Without a doubt, the foods listed in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. The foods mentioned are particularly great for the heart, however. Try incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet regularly. Your heart will be a lot healthier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut curry pigeon peas (mbaazi)with turmeric rice recipe. You can have coconut curry pigeon peas (mbaazi)with turmeric rice using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Coconut curry pigeon peas (mbaazi)with turmeric rice:
- You need 2 cups of pigeon peas (preboiled).
- Get 1 of onion.
- Use 1 of chili.
- Provide 2 cups of coconut milk.
- Get 3 tbsp of dessicated coocount.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic/ginger paste.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of curry powder.
- Provide 2 of royco cubes.
- Prepare 1 cup of large tomato.
- Provide 1 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Provide of Oil.
- Prepare of Turmeric Rice.
- Take 2 cups of rice.
- Use 4 cups of water.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of turmeric.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Coconut curry pigeon peas (mbaazi)with turmeric rice:
- Heat oil, add curry powder cook for a little bit then add onions. Add the garlic/ginger paste and cook till golden. Add the tomatoes, tomato paste, dessicated coconut. Cover for 2-3mins. Add pigeon peas.
- Add the coconut milk stir, cover and let it cook for 8-10mins. Add crumble royco cubes and cook for another 5 mins. Incase it gets too thick add abit of water..
- Boil water with salt, turmeric and oil. Add rice reduce the heat and cook till there's no water left..
If you find this Coconut curry pigeon peas (mbaazi)with turmeric rice recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.