Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Sambhar recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Sambhar recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sambhar recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already realize that the body needs a healthy heart. Of course, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already understand that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are crucial in terms of the general health of your heart. Are you aware, though, that there are several foods that can help your heart be healthy? Keep reading to find out which foods are best for your heart.
Believe it or not, beans are so awesome for your heart. Sure, the after-effects of ingesting beans could not be the best for your nose, but they are very healthy for you. This doesn’t mean that just consuming beans will counteract the effects of other unhealthy foods you might be ingesting. What is true, though, is that putting kidney beans on your Caesar’s salad in place of chicken or eating soy burgers instead of beef hamburgers is a good course of action to take. Fortunately, beans are super tasty and who knows…you might not even moss eating real chicken or beef.
There are plenty of foods out there that that are terrific for your body. It’s true that each of the food discussed in this article can help your body in many ways. They are essentially good, however, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Try to introduce these healthy foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sambhar recipe. To make sambhar you only need 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sambhar:
- Provide 1 cup of tuvar Dal.
- Provide 1 cup of chopped vegetables (potato, onion, cauliflower, carrot,beans etc).
- Provide to taste of salt.
- Use 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Provide 3 of green chilli.
- You need 4 cup of water.
- Use 2 tsp of sambhar masala.
- Provide 4 Tsp of tamarind puree.
- You need of For Tadka.
- Get 1 tsp of oil.
- You need 1/4 tsp of mustard seed.
- You need 5-6 of Curry leaves.
- Provide 2 of dry red chilli.
Steps to make Sambhar:
- In a cooker add Dal,all vegetables and water.then add salt and Turmeric powder.cover with lid and wait for two whistles..
- Now open the lid and bring it to boil.now add all other spices.mix well.add sambhar masala and tamarind puree.stir it.boil it for ten minutes at medium flame..
- Now in a pan add oil and mustard seeds.then add curry leaves and dry red chilli..
- Add all tadka in the sambhar.our sambhar is ready to serve hot with rice..
If you find this Sambhar recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.