Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Ziti recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Ziti recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. While we’re constantly being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, though, merely making a few minor changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
These healthier food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. It also provides vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. It could be that you already think that you consume fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. Organic foods are a superb option and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemicals. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier as you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
To sum up, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked ziti recipe. To make baked ziti you only need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Ziti:
- You need of dry ziti pasta.
- Prepare of onion, chopped.
- Prepare of lean ground beef.
- You need of (26 oz) jars spaghetti sauce.
- Get of provolone cheese, sliced.
- Take of sour cream.
- Prepare of mozzarella cheese, shredded.
- Take of grated parmesan cheese.
Steps to make Baked Ziti:
- Bring large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add ziti pasta and cook until all dente and drain.
- In large skillet, brown onions and found beef over medium heat. Add spaghetti sauce and simmer 15 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350°F and butter 13×9 baking dish.
- Layer as follows: 1/2 cup ziti, provolone cheese, sour cream, 1/2 sauce mixture, remaining ziti, mozzarella cheese and remaining sauce mixture. Top with Parmesan.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until cheese is melted.
If you find this Baked Ziti recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.